Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, IP address and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
Third Party Privacy Policies
Port Authority of Thailand will not disclose your personal information that has been recorded or other information that can be identified as yours to a third party unless
– The Port Authority of Thailand has your consent.
– Providing such information is to help you perform the transaction you wish.
– Disclosure of such information is legal or come from government agency’s request
The Port Authority of Thailand will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purpose such as telesales or postal sales etc
The Port Authority of Thailand has implemented encryption and physical security methods to prevent unauthorized access or alteration of information without permission, including checking who had accessed to information.